Nourish Nova Scotia is a province-wide, non-profit organization that supports nourishment and food literacy programs in school communities. Our goal is to support the nutritional well-being of children and youth and to build their food knowledge and skills so they can feed themselves well into a healthier future.
We have in-house nutrition expertise and other great skills sets, but we are looking to broaden our volunteer support to take us to the next level. Do you want to help us get there?
Here are some skills and expertise we are looking for... and we’re always open to new suggestions!
Paper to Pen Opportunities
- Grant writing
- Resource development
- Copy editing
- Story telling
- Communications expertise
- Write a song for us
- Photo and graphic design skills
- Video shorts
Facilitation and Leadership Opportunities
- Hosting/co-hosting workshops
- Student liaisons
- Become a member, board or ad-hoc committee member
- Program development
- Policy, planning and strategic development
- Social media campaign
- Signature campaigns
- Volunteer for a special project, function or event.
- Site and social media upkeep and maintenance
- Bookkeeping, accounting & auditing
- Administrative support
- Legal advice
- Evaluation and research
Connect with us, telling us your area of interest at: email@example.com